The project manager has overall responsibility for the project economy for his/her own projects and will also ensure close follow-up and management of resource teams consisting of 6-7 people. The projects are carried out with the necessary support and management from an internal and possibly external steering group.
Project managers at Element Logic usually work on 5-7 projects in parallel, and implementation time per project of around 6 months.
Through „The Element Way“, the project manager will help to create a better delivery process through the company’s own processes, checklists, and procedures, which entails:
- Takeover of the project from sales
- Staffing of project
- Preparation of project plan
- Internal and external project kickoff, as well as workshops
- Regular reporting on progress, status and finances, as well as follow-up of activities
- Responsibility for all meetings and milestones throughout the project
- Intern kick-out including profit-/loss-analyses
- Hand-over of finished project to Aftermarket
We think you’ve got:
- Min. 5 years of relevant and transferable experience and expertise from project management role
- Education at bachelor’s level, preferably in IT or logistics
- Experience from IT projects, preferably with configuration and integration of software solutions
- Experience in managing complex projects of a certain size, with several different external and internal resources and demanding stakeholders
- Competence in LEAN and experience from working with continuous improvement and development.
- Experience and interest from warehousing and logistics is an advantage
- Good Czech and English skills orally and in writing
We think you are:
- Brave and at the same time safe and responsible in terms of taking great total responsibility
- Open and honest
- Supportive and service-minded towards colleagues and customers
- Structured with strong execution power
- Good at communicating
What do you become a part of?
- Exciting developments in e-commerce and logistics
- The latest technology in the industry, and a strong brand in automatic inventory management through license agreement with AutoStore ®, which is the market leader
- An open, inclusive, and honest environment
- You will have the opportunity to define and shape how the delivery process in Element Logic will be in the future
- A company with international opportunities – has projects and assignments outside the Czech Republic